Delivering Real-Time Power Plant Status
Genscape Power RT is an essential tool for power traders, delivering real-time status of generation throughout the U.S. Using Genscape’s network of patented monitors, clients get a real-time view on the status of the grid and instantaneous notification of generation outages or changes.
- Real-time power flow data for individual facilities and transmission points
- Click-through plant detail on history, operations data, ownership, etc.
- Reports by region, plant, fuel type and owner
- Production Event Alert facility via interface and custom e-mail alerts by plant with user-defined thresholds
- Hear an audio alert indicating an event has happened
- Overnight update emails summarizing significant output changes and outages
The Power RT interface is an intuitive web-based interactive map representing estimated, real-time power production and transmission flows for facilities monitored in the continental U.S. in the main power trading markets. Color-coded icons representing plant locations and fuel type display capacity and current plant output as well as real-time changes and variations in flow.
Genscape offers free trials of its power market services. Request a free trial today to find out how you can see a clear market advantage when you have real-time data.