Our PowerRT platform supports trading desks and analytical departments in developing and improving trading strategies, analysing production, viewing fuel stacks, and optimising asset utilisation.
The platform provides a flexible work space for visualising all relevant power market information, bringing together a vast array of quality and fit-for-purpose fundamental power market data. This includes demand, conventional and renewable generation, availability, and transmission. The data comes from thousands of patented sensors and all available public and critical sources, validated by our industry specialists.
Stay on top of fast-changing market information:
- Improve Decision Making: Follow market dynamics with custom alerts that capture changes in supply from plants or fuel type production.
- Spot Market Changes: Learn about generation or transmission changes that can have a direct impact on Day-Ahead or Intraday markets.
- Uncover New Opportunities: Understand supply stack dynamics and line flows to discover potential patterns and opportunities in the market, especially in terms of congestion.
- Get Real-Time Insights: Monitor the fuel stack in real-time to better optimise your assets or adjust your power plant's output.
- Inform Your Strategy: Use historical data analytics to develop and enhance your trading and hedging strategies.
React to real-time changes in the market with more confidence and clarity into the nature of the change. Whether the information comes from custom alerts or live news updates, seamlessly stay on top of the market.
ANALYSTS & STRATEGISTS:
Uncover patterns and trends in the European power market. With PowerRT, access several data sources that are monitored, collected, validated, and normalised. With our large, historical dataset, conduct in-depth analysis of the behavior of each market participant, at the most granular, per generating unit, level.
ASSET MANAGERS & UTILITIES:
PowerRT provides insightful information to efficiently manage your portfolios of assets. Catch market trends and follow supply and demand dynamics.