You are here
Daily natural gas nominations for U.S. ethanol facilities and weekly ethanol inventory measurements for NYH and the Gulf Coast.
Gain timely and accurate insight into the state of U.S. ethanol inventory and production
Equipped with current inventory levels at a key U.S. storage hub and visibility into the operational status of individual plants, market participants can gain a more complete understanding of the U.S. ethanol supply chain to make more informed and strategic decisions. Using proprietary monitoring technology, Genscape provides weekly measurements of inventory levels at New York Harbor and the U.S. Gulf Coast, as well as daily gas nomination data for ethanol facilities.
Ethanol Production Monitor
This report allows ethanol plants, marketers, traders, buyers, transportation suppliers, and risk managers to gain visibility into the operational characteristics of individual ethanol plants. Genscape uses proprietary monitoring on 15 and counting of the nation’s largest ethanol plants, tracking production changes in near real-time. Additionally, more than 90 plants are monitored using access to day-ahead natural gas nomination schedules. Clients receive shut-down alerts for the plants with proprietary monitoring, daily natural gas nominations, and a complete histories of both datasets.
U.S. Gulf Coast Ethanol Inventory Report
Genscape's U.S. Gulf Coast Ethanol Inventory Report provides unmatched coverage into PADD 3 storage capacity measurements. Genscape measures five ethanol storage terminals in the U.S. Gulf Coast area, comprising of more than 2.8 million barrels of storage capacity. This coverage includes more than 55 tanks and tank-level detail which helps subscribers differentiate between tanks used for ongoing blending operations and tanks used for more strategic storage positions.
New York Harbor Ethanol Inventory Report
Genscape uses proprietary monitoring technology to measure ethanol inventory tank levels at New York Harbor on weekly basis. Clients receive emailed PDF reports and granular data, delivered 1 day before EIA data, detailing inventory levels by terminal and owner for 47 ethanol tanks at this key hub.
You are here
Genscape’s daily report provides clients with natural gas nominations for ethanol facilities.
Features of the Ethanol Production Monitor:
- Daily emailed datasheet with transparency into 90 individual plant operations using natural gas nominations
- Complete nominations history available back to 2010
- Alerts for facility ramp-up and ramp down events
Benefits of the Ethanol Production Monitor:
- Increase visibility into unexpected shutdowns due to plant disruptions, for example
- Gain historical perspective on ethanol nominations and impacts on production
- Feed models forecasting ethanol supply with day-ahead updates
You are here
Genscape’s weekly report provides PADD 3 ethanol storage capacity measurements delivered a full day ahead of EIA estimates.
Features of the Gulf Coast Ethanol Inventory Report:
- Weekly report delivered every Tuesday at 10:00AM (U.S. Eastern Time) via email
- Report includes storage totals by terminal and tank owner
- Coverage includes more than 55 tanks and downloadable tank-by-tank storage inventory data (CSV/Excel files)
- Terminals include Oiltanking Texas City, Vopak Deer Park, Kinder Morgan Pasadena, Kinder Morgan Pasadena Truck Terminal, and Kinder Morgan Galena Park
Benefits of the Gulf Coast Ethanol Inventory Report:
- Spot early trends when owners/operators make moves when you chart against futures or spot prices
- Set your trading strategies early when you use the only report with weekly stock data specific to ethanol in the Gulf Coast
- Gain transparency and a valuable reference point to better balance and forecast supply and demand and better understand market fundamentals
You are here
Clients receive weekly emailed PDF reports and granular data, delivered 1 day before EIA data, detailing storage levels by terminal and owner for 47 ethanol tanks at this key hub.
Features of the New York Harbor Ethanol Inventory Report:
- Field by field transparency into one of the key traded points for ethanol
- Data arrives in users’ inboxes a full day ahead of the EIA’s weekly stocks reports
- Actual, physical, measured data never seen before in the ethanol market
Benefits of the New York Harbor Ethanol Inventory Report:
- Gain transparency and a valuable reference points to better balance and forecast supply and demand
- Be the first to know when owners/ operators are making early moves by charting individual tank movements against futures contracts
- Set trading strategies early by using the only stock data specific to NYH