You are here
Proprietary, real-time U.S. to Mexico export estimates, at 97% accuracy, complete the U.S. exports picture
Inform supply and demand analysis with access to unprecedented export data transparency
More than $10 billion has been invested in planned or completed pipeline projects to export gas to Mexico since major reforms opened up the market. This emerging marketplace will continue to boom. Yet, with more than 30 percent of exports moving on the NET pipeline alone, natural gas traders and analysts have poor timely visibility into the increasingly significant volume of gas leaving the U.S. for Mexico. Genscape’s Daily Mexico Exports Monitor helps fill this blank spot in the data.
Using a combination of proprietary and patented monitoring technologies, Genscape is successfully delivering flow data for this critical blind spot that is proven to reduce error for supply and demand models. As exports on intrastate pipelines continue to grow, monitored data will only become more essential to the exports picture. Genscape currently monitors flows on NET pipeline, the largest intrastate pipeline to Mexico, and delivers flow estimates of NET alone with less than a seven percent error rate.
Intrastate export monitoring provides insight into the changing state of Mexican exports and enables Genscape to deliver the most accurate estimates, with less than three percent absolute error, of total US exports to Mexico in the industry.
Genscape proprietary data and on-the-ground intel have been crucial for those watching the development of Mexican pipeline projects. Genscape continues to monitor the progress of Los Ramones Phase II with higher accuracy than any other data provider, refuting claims the pipeline had begun service during both December 2015 and April 2016.
You are here
Features of Genscape's Mexico Export Monitor:
- Flow data is delivered via Genscape's NatGas Analyst tool in real-time, with the option to also access the industry's most accurate and timely North American pipeline data
- Download flow data to Excel to use with in-house models
- Receive expert commentary on important infrastructure changes, delivered via email as needed
You are here
With Genscape's Mexico Export Monitor, you will:
- Gain a more complete picture of U.S. natural gas exports with visibility into gas imported by Mexico
- Avoid the challenges of a three-month lag in public data with knowledge of how much gas is exported to Mexico in real-time
- Reduce errors in S&D models with the industry's only highly accurate, real-time pipeline flow estimates
- Identify flow abnormalities as they happen and be the first to react
- Stay up-to-date on infrastructure changes with periodic intelligence reports