Using a combination of public and proprietary data and analysis for natural gas, oil and NGLs, we provide a comprehensive view of the nation's most important Basin. We look at how economics are varied across the plays within the Permian Basin region, and we forecast rig activity based on forward commodity prices and breakeven economics. These rig forecasts drive our oil, gas, and NGL production forecasts, which are translated into supply based on the outlook for regional infrastructure.
Unparalleled insights into the most active play in the U.S.:
- Forecasts: We provide five-year production forecasts for oil, natural gas, and NGLs in addition to five-year rig forecast.
- Basin Level View of All Three Hydrocarbon Streams: In a single report, we provide a big picture view of oil, natural gas, and NGL activity in the Permian Basin. Our view is informed by our comprehensive database of takeaway capacity, and our market outlooks from all 3 hydrocarbon perspectives. Understand the biggest impacts and risks in the Permian, get analysis of natural gas basis in the region, and a perspective on the level of ethane recovery that will be possible as infrastructure is developed and ethylene markets grow.
- Answering key questions: This report answers three key questions we are often asked about the Permian Basin,
- Who are the top operators in the play?
- How do drilling and development economics differ across the Basin?
- How does hedging look in the play?
Identify future opportunities for infrastructure investments, or flag possible risks due to overbuilding in the region. Find out where the 'sweet spots' are for production growth and who is currently drilling there.
Assess potential risks to supply growth or deliverability due to infrastructure constraints using the intelligence we provide. Form a view around possible market imbalance that may impact prices and make better trading decisions.
Stay up to date and knowledgeable about infrastructure constraints and future plants that may impact marketing and logistics planning decisions.