To accurately price and hedge your retail products, having the right guidance and proper tools are necessary. Our Customer Pricing Model helps you to defend your profit margins every step of the way by ensuring you price right. Our energy management team will be an extension of your team. Comprised of industry experts, we will guide you to get the latest, most accurate estimates of the cost to serve to different customer classes based on contract term, usage, load shape, and location.
Granular retail pricing data and extensive market research, including:
- Margin Analysis: Where does your price stack up against the current utility rate? Pick your price and your margin is calculated. Identify your desired margin and the corresponding price is generated.
- Accurate Deal Pricing: Model many variations on potential deal structures, navigating quickly from the data to price quotes for multiple types of customers and deal structures.
- Risk Management: For unhedged positions, integrate the model into your existing systems to understand market movements and the changes in your risk exposure.
- Data-Only Integration: You are happy with your homegrown pricing tool. Perfect! Our model can sit alongside your tool to validate its accuracy, or simply generate more exact prices by pairing your model with our gold-standard data package.
- Extensive Coverage: Our model covers the PJM, NYISO, ISO-NE, ERCOT, and MISO power market regions as well as all of the US gas markets.
RETAIL POWER PROVIDERS AND BROKERS:
Leverage our power pricing model to visualize dynamic changes in your complete cost structure including wholesale ancillaries, Renewable Energy Credits (RECs), capacity and forward electricity price curves. Our deal execution team is on call 24/7 to provide you with key market insight and guidance as we know where the markets are going as we study the changes in real time.
RETAIL GAS PROVIDERS AND BROKERS:
Integrate our gas pricing model into your workflow to visualize detailed gas COGS such as Citygate forward gas prices, transportation, storage, and applicable taxes. We keep you informed on the latest state, utility, and pipeline market updates to keep you ahead of the competition.