Whether your business is exposed to the electricity, gas, or renewable energy markets in either the wholesale or retail segments, making informed and strategic decisions is paramount to achieve success. The need to quickly gather and synthesize the right information is critical when exposed to these dynamic and opaque markets. The Dashboard is the most comprehensive single platform for viewing wholesale market data and Energy Supply Company (ESCO) customer data.
Directly analyze your energy market data and risk with:
- Energy Marks: Power, gas, RECs? Hub, zone, citygate? Compliance SRECs or voluntary wind? Our portfolio management team is in the market everyday so your historical, spot, and future marks are accurate and transactable.
- ISO & Pipeline Settlement Data: We provide a one-stop shop to view, decode, and download each of your current and historic bills, isolating the charge types so you don’t have to.
- Weekly Regulatory Update (WRU): Minor changes in the federal, regional, state, local legislative, and regulatory environments can dramatically impact your business. The Dashboard’s WRU catalogues these updates and our team works to uncover and translate how the market is pricing in the constant regulatory noise.
- Compliance Calendar: Stay operating and get ahead of compliance requirements mandated by FERC, EIA, the ISO, the state, utility, or pipeline and receive a step-by-step guide with our compliance calendar. Easily toggle between regulatory regimes and commodity type as you develop your compliance strategy.
- RFP Tracker: The difference between a good year and a great year might be winning a coveted competitive RFP, or timing a market move corresponding to it. Our RFP Tracker showcases and summarizes RFP solicitations by commodity type, including a step-by-step timeline of the solicitation, succinct participation directions, and direct source materials.
ESCOs, REPS & BROKERS:
Integrate the Dashboard suite into your daily operational workflow. Understand the underlying commodity market fluctuations impacting your bottom-line and see how they reflect on your weekly bills. Layer in this powerful market intelligence with a deep understanding of the regulatory landscape and your team can execute the right growth and maintenance strategies by identifying profitable new markets and current at-risk markets.
RENEWABLE DEVELOPERS & OPERATORS:
Your development thesis and economic models need to be updated daily as the power, REC, and basis markets move quickly. These are three of the primary economic drivers that make a project financeable and worth pursuing. However, you can also get ahead of your competition by understanding the trends in the regulatory environment. What is the next hot new market? The Dashboard will help you become a leader of the pack.