You are here
Granular detail for over 250 natural gas pipeline, gathering line, and processing plant projects in North America
Anticipate and quantify the impact of planned natural gas infrastructure projects with the industry's most complete project tracking database
In today’s commodity environment, ongoing decisions by producers and midstream players regarding planned projects is a critical component to understanding the future infrastructure landscape and preparing for what’s to come. Up-to-date, reliable insight into these decisions reduces blind spots.
Genscape’s Natural Gas Infrastructure Intelligence service offers the most complete and detailed tracking of processing plant, pipeline, and gathering line projects in the United States. Data is based on comprehensive reviews of company statements, investor presentations, earnings call transcripts, FERC filings, and more. Expert analysts collect and interpret the information to deliver a streamlined approach for understanding and quantifying the influence of planned projects on the market.
You are here
Genscape's Natural Gas Infrastructure Intelligence service features:
- Tracking for over 250 current and upcoming mainstream natural gas projects in the U.S. and Canada, including processing plants, pipelines, and gathering systems
- A database that includes projected start dates, capacity expected, and current project status, updated daily and available 24/7 via Genscape's Natural Gas Notices & Maintenance portal
- Weekly change report covering updates to important project attributes in prior 7 days of research (Fridays)
- Twice a month 7-15 page Infrastructure Intelligence report summarizing recent news, analytical insight into projects, model output and near-term project summaries
- Excel summary sheet with data for ~300 current and upcoming mainstream natural gas projects in the U.S.
- OneNote file containing snippets of earnings call transcripts, investor presentations, links and analyst notes from FERC documentation
- As-it-happens email alerts of breaking infrastructure news with impact analysis
You are here
Natural Gas Infrastructure Intelligence service clients benefit by:
- Reducing blind spots with a greater understanding of the future of natural gas infrastructure
- Anticipating supply and demand impacts with up-to-date project plans
- Understanding and quantifying the influence of planned projects on the forward curve
- Conducting in-depth analysis on specific states or projects with an easy-to-use Excel database
- Saving time and resources conducting in-house or outsourced research
- Gaining direct access via email, instant message, or phone to the experienced analysts behind the report