You are here
Insight to help you forecast price shifts and anticipate the flows of crudes from West Africa
Inform your market position, improve decision making, and gain insight on key market drivers
Crude oil from West Africa now flows in shifting patterns to markets in Europe and Asia, as well as the Americas. The changing flows impact these markets, adding pressure to regional prices. For those participating in global crude oil markets, it is essential to monitor this activity to optimize trading decisions, yet it is a time consuming and difficult task to track and analyze so much data.
Genscape’s weekly African Waterborne Crude Report illuminates the flows coming out of West Africa so that traders and analysts can better gauge markets in Asia, Europe, or the Americas. It provides traders and analysts with insight and analysis to better forecast short-term price shifts by enabling them to anticipate the arrival of crude from West Africa. This weekly report offers new transparency and helps market participants inform market positions, improve decision making, and gain insight on key market drivers.
Genscape produces this report by leveraging its VesselTracker data, which boasts the most comprehensive and accurate data feed of global shipping, in order to follow cargoes loading in West Africa to their final destination. By carefully monitoring each vessel using AIS Satellite technology, Genscape is able to accurately estimate true volumes of crude flows to their final destination.
You are here
Features of the African Waterborne Crude Report Include:
- Weekly distribution with summary of the past seven days of cargo loadings
- Supply commentary and analysis of anomalies, market trends, and changes
- A tally of crude loadings by country in the WAF region
- A tally of crude cargo destinations – with follow up on any changes in destination
- Full listing of vessels loaded and on the water
- Email alerts of destination and/or anchorage storage changes
- A monthly supplemental report with month to month statistics of crude oil flows
You are here
Benefits of the African Waterborne Crude Report:
- Inform market positions, improve decision making, and gain insight on key market drivers
Better gauge the markets in Asia, Europe or the Americas with more transparency on the flows coming out of West Africa
Utilize insight and analysis to better forecast short term price shifts using data on the arrival of crudes from West Africa