You are here
Get comprehensive, timely coverage of global liquids production
Rely on accurate forecasts in a detailed report and a data file containing production broken out by country and liquid type i.e. oil, condensate, NGLs and other liquids such as coal-to-liquids and gas-to-liquids (collectively "petroleum liquids")
Genscape’s Global Oil Supply Report ties together fundamental, actionable intelligence across all petroleum producing countries to provide insight into supply changes. The report includes monthly and annual forecasts broken out by country and liquid type. Moreover, each nation’s total production is built “bottoms-up” from individual fields. Because of this detailed construction, we clearly and quickly adjust our forecast in response to discreet events and new production data. Clients receive updated forecasts every six weeks.
Our comprehensive view of global liquids production incorporates a combination of government and operator data, regulatory documents, news, and signals intelligence from a number of different sources including, but not limited to, satellite, Genscape Voyage Events, and gas nomination data to decipher current production levels and future changes.
Importantly, Genscape uses near real-time field-level data from the High-Frequency Oil Production Monitor in the Global Oil Supply Report to enhance our forecasts. The High-Frequency Oil Production Monitor provides daily petroleum liquids production estimates for critical oil-producing countries across the globe. We combine multiple types of signals intelligence including our proprietary flare signature and gas nomination evaluation methodologies with historical field production data to generate accurate country-level production estimates and detect inflection points earlier than other market sources. Currently, the Monitor tracks over 26 million barrels per day across the United States, Iraq, Iran, Kazakhstan, Venezuela, Libya, Ecuador, the Neutral Zone, and more.
Financial and physical traders, analysts, portfolio managers, refiners, petroleum producers, and others can leverage the report to make better decisions and stay on top of all producing regions, especially those with limited transparency.
You are here
Features of the Global Oil Supply Report:
- Country-level forecasts broken out by crude oil, condensate, NGLs, and other liquids derived from coverage of several thousand global production streams
- Analysis and commentary that provide vital insights into evolving supply changes and critical events
- Updates every six weeks that include a pdf report and accompanying data files, which contain history from 2010 and a five-year forecast (monthly and annual periodicity) broken out by country and liquid type (oil, condensate, NGLs, and other liquids)
- Incorporates field-level production data from Genscape’s High-Frequency Oil Production Monitor
You are here
Benefits of the Global Oil Supply Report:
- Utilize granular details on each country’s petroleum liquids production by liquid type
- Stay on top of supply changes with our report that is published every six weeks
- Access to Genscape’s team of oil supply experts
- Leverage comprehensive global coverage sourced through a combination of government data, operator data, regulatory documents, news, and Genscape’s proprietary signals intelligence, e.g., satellite and Genscape Voyage Events data
- Save time by using all or just parts of the data file into existing global crude supply models