You are here
Insight and analysis to help you forecast price shifts by anticipating crude flows from the Middle East
Utilize Genscape's breadth of proprietary data and trusted market intelligence to understand the movement of crude across global markets
The Middle East is the largest source of waterborne crude oil and supplies in the Far East, Americas, and Europe, with a massive flow of energy. Even minor shifts in the pattern of flows to these markets can have a large impact on regional prices. For anyone participating in these crude oil markets, it is an essential, yet time consuming task to track and analyze so much data in order to optimize trading decisions.
The Middle East Waterborne Crude Report illuminates the flows coming out of the Middle East Gulf (MEG) producing countries so that traders and analysts can better gauge markets in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It provides traders and analysts with insight and analysis to better forecast short-term price shifts by enabling them to anticipate the arrival of crudes from the Middle East. This weekly report offers new transparency and helps market participants inform market positions, improve decision making, and gain insight on key market drivers.
This report is produced by leveraging data from Genscape Vesseltracker, which boasts the most comprehensive and accurate picture of global ship movements, in order to follow cargoes loading in the MEG to their final destinations. By carefully monitoring each individual vessel, Genscape is able to accurately estimate real crude flows to their final destination.
You are here
Features of the Middle East Waterborne Crude Report include:
- Weekly distribution with a summary of the past seven days of cargo loadings
- Supply commentary and analysis of anomalies, market trends, and changes
- A tally of crude cargo destinations with follow up on any changes in destination
- Full listing of vessels loaded and on the water
- Forecast of arrivals at destination regions
- Forecast of vessel availabilities by laycan dates in seven-day windows
You are here
Benefits of the Middle East Waterborne Crude Report include:
- Find efficiency and cost savings with this comprehensive, weekly report
- Utilize Genscape’s breadth of proprietary data and trusted market intelligence to understand the movement of crude across global markets
- Support investment and trading decisions in crude markets across the globe
- Understand what kind of crude is on which ships and where it is going