You are here
Anticipate in-service dates for new & expanded facilities with the industry’s most complete infrastructure NGL data
On-demand data for over 2,000 MB/d of upcoming NGL pipeline expansions, with insights into facility type, owner, capacity, and more
From the same team that brought you Genscape’s Infrastructure Intelligence Service, Genscape has now released a new data feed that includes project tracking for gas processing plants, NGL pipeline projects, fractionators, PDH plants, ethylene crackers, and LPG export facilities.
With Genscape’s Infrastructure Intelligence NGL Data you can access on-demand, up-to-date information on facility type, owner, capacity and location, as well as status, anticipated in-service dates for new and expanded facilities, and additional type specific attributes.
Delivery: Monthly Excel spreadsheet & 24/7 access to updated data & historical reports via Genscape's Natural Gas Notices & Maintenance portal
Locations: North America
Subscribe: Call 866 292 8060
You are here
Genscape’s Infrastructure Intelligence NGL Data features:
- 2,500+ MB/d of upcoming NGL pipeline expansions
- 1,600+ existing, new, and expanded gas plants (over 180 Bcf/d in total capacity tracked)
- 120+ existing, new, and expanded fractionators (over 7 MMB/d in total capacity tracked)
- 90+ existing, new, and expanded ethylene crackers
- 30+ existing, new, and expanded PDH plants across both North America and China
- Weekly database report that covers changes to the database for the last 7 days